Sunday, September 7, 2014

Mo Farah wins Great North Run

The Olympic, World and European champ made up for the heartbreak of last year as he finished ahead of Mike Kigen.

The 31-year old had lost to Ethiopia's Kenenisa Bekele over the half marathon class 12 months past in a sprint finish.

Year-old also set a personal best time in the occasion of this year after crossing the line after just one hour.

Year-old said: "There is no chance I believed I'd be that quick. Year-old was thinking I might get 60-something, but much less quickly as that. It is amazing to stop the season that has a good time as well as a great win. I am able to end with a grin now.

Mo Farah wins Great North Run
Mo Farah wins Great North Run
The good did not actually understand how much of a difference I had got and shoved with 200m to really go. When the good was prepared to fete, he was seen by me.

Year-old learn a lot when things occur. The good'll get prepared for next year as well as the World Championships in Beijing. The 10k will be my primary aim there, and we'll see what else occurs."

Her time of 1:05:39 beat on Paula Radcliffe's record.

This in Spin Article you Can read Original Article Here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment